- No Quiet Time. On site bar open until 2:30am weekends only, Fri & Sat nights during high summer can be lively. We strive to keep a family friendly respectable atmosphere but those who are noise sensitive may not wish to camp on a Fri or Sat night Jun-Sept.
- Clubhouse, full service bar, restaurant on premises.
- Swimming pool ( beach style, 0' entry, fountains, squirting palm tree)
- General store with all the necessities
- Shuttle to area tubing & canoeing businesses.
- Sand volleyball, horseshoes, playground, arcade games, board games, basketball, and more
- Outdoor Pavilion for group activities
- Expert onsite fishing advice
- Jumping Pillow- The Jumping Pillow will provide hours of safe family fun. Suitable for children and adults alike!
- Immaculate restrooms, Free showers
- Firewood & ICE on premises
- Poolside Pavilion available for weekday Birthday Parties & other Family gatherings
- Wi-Fi high speed internet hotspot
- Sand Beach on the Mississippi at Wyalusing
- Effigy Mounds National Monument
Built by fun loving campers for fun loving campers
The Pebworths Angie,Chase & George
Sit back, relax, and check us out!
ATV's, Mini bikes, and other off road vehicles are not allowed at Whitetail Bluff!!!
No tent? No camper? We have the soloution for you!
NEW in 2011!
*Jeep Branded Pedal Go-Karts!
* NBA regulation size Basketball Court!
NOTICE: We accept cash, credit cards & local checks only. We do not offer ATM services. Tubing & Canoeing companies take CASH ONLY!